Friday, June 14, 2013

Wedding Reception Timeline

Guess What?

I found another awesometastic wooden sign!

Wedding Reception Timeline via Every Last Detail
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have this at my next party... It's just too sweet!

Timelines are great for guests, especially the ones that want to constantly be in-the-know (like me, I am a mess as a guest at a wedding, don't invite me to your wedding, unless you want me to help you, make me the unofficial bathroom attendant or something).

With this handy dandy timeline sign, they know what's going on and when it's happening. It also helps ensure that everyone is in the right place at the right time.

Another easy DIY to add a personal touch to your wedding day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very creative! I'm helping my girlfriend plan her big wedding day and I was going to surprise her with a kid's birthday party themed bridal shower. I am getting a pinata, pin the tail on the bride game, and love bingo! I know we are just a bunch of big kids but she'll love it! We just have to get the Bridal Shower Invitations together that portray the theme.

Blogging tips