Monday, June 10, 2013

Wedding Timeline Checklist

Checklist Infograph via DIY Bride
Here is a really fun and pretty accurate wedding timeline checklist infographic. It shows the very basic things that need to be done and when they need to be done.

Some things that are listed are not always necessary, like the welcome baskets. Are they thoughtful? Absolutely! But not necessary if you don't have the time or resources.

Of course, it's always better, easier, and less stressful when you have a wedding planner to schedule all of this out, customize it to your wedding, and keep you accountable for what needs to be done and when!

My two favorite parts of this infographic are the last two things: Get Married and Enjoy! What is/was your favorite part of your wedding checklist?

1 comment:

San Antonio Wedding said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post; I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Blogging tips