Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DIY Week Part 2

So I'm not sure I've ever met anyone (well except for my friend, Sissy... but I won't count her) who didn't like marshmallows, and how could you not when they're as fun as these are! These Marshmallow Pops from Austin Weddings would be such a great idea for weddings favors for your guests!






This could be a great project to enlist the help of your bridesmaids to do with you just before the big day!

OR!!! What a fun idea for a dessert station! Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd be glued there! "Oh, where is Melissa.... oh that's right, she's at the marshmallow station - still...."

What have been some of your favorite wedding favors??

1 comment:

Liz- Image3D said...

Those look so good! And what a great idea to spruce up a classic!

Blogging tips