One thing you don't think about is having insurance on your wedding day. I mean, think about it. You have it on your house, your car, your health, your life.
But what about insuring a party. Have you thought about that... if you answered no, you probably should and here is why...
You insure things for events that you can't think about, not necessarily for things you can. For instance - you are probably a 20-something, or even a 30-something, you don't think about dying... but what if you did... that's why you have life insurance.
You are having a wedding, the biggest day of your whole-wide-life! Probably the most expensive party you are throwing to this day. What if something happens... something big... or something not so big.
- Your reception venue burns down
- Your photographer has a tragic accident
- All of your images from your photographer are stolen from their car after your wedding
- You caterer goes out of business the day before your event
- Your florist forgets about your wedding
- Your ceremony site is eaten by a massive sink hole the day before your wedding
- Your guests get ridiculously drunk and cause major damage to your reception facility
That is why you have event insurance... We love WedSafe, it's very reasonablely priced, and can really cover your ass...ets.
Because it's about you, andthe details, and what you aren't thinking about. So now, you won't have to think about it.