Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Wedding

A few weeks ago I showed you actual pictures from my wedding that were taken my our "photographer" - really pitiful. You all were so sweet in offering suggestions for us to re-take our pictures, maybe one day! Maybe...

What I failed to mention is that prior to our wedding a local photographer had asked us to model for a class, if John and I would wear our wedding clothes. Now, John and I are NOT models by any stretch of ANY imagination. But I had faith that Powers Photography wouldn't do me wrong.

Plus, there was this super cool new thing that they were doing called Photojournalistic where John and I didn't even have to do anything... (remember this was 1998)

Here's a snippit of what they did for us, that John and I are so unbelievably grateful for!

What do you think, way betterer, right?

1 comment:

April {April Foster Events} said...

you made that dress look good! Adorable pics. thanks for sharing

Blogging tips