Friday, July 3, 2009

Inspiration Board: Blueberry

And, saving my favorite for last. When we first discussed the concept of a blueberry inspiration board, I knew it would be beautiful, but I truly don't think Ashley could have done a more stunning job on this one. I love how she captured the fact that blueberries aren't... well... just blue. They are kind of a blue-ish, purple-ish color without really being either. And this board, incorporating the rich midnight tones of both colors is, in my opinion, stunning. Ashley, you really hit the ball out of the park on this one! What do you guys think?

{boutonniere, shoes, cake, couple, invitation, dress, tarts, setting}

4 comments:

Sublime Studios said...

I really like this one! How creative!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Great job!!

KB

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

This might sound just a bit crazy, but this might be my inspiration for Baby Girl Rollins's nursery! The purply blues with some reddish pinks (Wednesday's post!) will make for a good color scheme for the "Fruits of the Spirit" theme I'm thinking of.

Nicole-Lynn said...

They are in season :) Very neat. Thanks for sharing

Blogging tips