Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you!!!!!

So literally, the Sweetest Thing! Today, after lunch the girls and I were craving serious Chocolate! So much so, we almost went to the drug store to get some... then I talked myself out of it... I am training for a triathlon afterall!

But then, this box showed up!

Who read my mind? But better yet, who would send such an incredible gift?

So as I torn open the box.. I found this.


and this...

For their close-up


The card was from Matt and Krystal from K- Gallery!!! Thanking us for speaking at The School of Rad!

Hey guys, anytime! You are so welcome!!! It was a blast! Thanks for the delicious gift, we ate them up as fast as we could... and I let the honorary SB have one too :) Thanks for the Sweet Treat!!!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Now I totally am craving some chocolate! These are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

OMG they look great! I wish I could reach through the computer screen!

Blogging tips