Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vegas, Baby! We're Back!!!

We had a terrible time getting back! Our flight was canceled, then delays - then more cancelations. So I am back a day late, and literally a dollar short - but we are back! And I have some stories for you!

We arrived in Las Vegas late (seemed to be the theme of the weekend) and I had a site visit at The Palazzo, Carl is my Sales Manager there, he was so helpful! Their banquet/meeting/conference areas were beautiful!
Basically, it's Vegas so no matter what we needed could be done - it's a massive space!


Their rooms are beautiful! I mean amazing, we've stayed all over Vegas, from The Wynn, Bellagio, MGM, Mandalay Bay, Venetian and Now The Palazzo, and frankly as far as rooms go, I don't know if I'd stay anywhere else! It's beautiful, you are treated like royalty and the All-Suites rooms and simply incredible! With turn down service every night it was simply incredible, chocolates on our pillows and soft music playing when we arrived back to our room, it was quite a treat!

Our Site Visit showed us all of the rooms, including the one bedroom suites, and those are Sweet Suites! Simple a remarkable hotel! If you have a chance, I'd highly recommend it!

Next up our site visit to The Wynn....



No comments:

Blogging tips