Friday, December 7, 2007

Are we Lost?


So now that you know the order you walk down the aisle in, where do you go from there?

I made this little football play sheet to show you who's where - for a Christian Style ceremony. This shows who's side is whom's, and the line of sight, which is important because you don't want to block any one's view of the ceremony.


A few things to keep in mind, bridal party always watches the ceremony, so while people are walking down the aisle, they watch that, then pivot slightly to watch the ceremony, etc. This way everyone is always at the same angle.


A little hint, at the point during the ceremony when the bide has to hand her bouquet over to the Maid of Honor. I also ask the Maid of Honor to put her arm out slightly so the bride can see it in her peripheral vision. And she can then remember, OH I need to give my bouquet to someone so my soon-to-be husband can hold both my hands. It makes a prettier dance. I think.

Have a great weekend! And to my Wedding Planning friends, work hard, and make their dreams come true!

1 comment:

saundra, event engineer said...

you are CRACKING me up with the diagrams!

Blogging tips