Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hand Painted Wedding Cake

Sweet Disposition Cakes
I was spending hours a few minutes on Pinterest, when I stumbled upon this cake. I cannot tell you how much I love this!

The hand painted Peonies are just gorgeous and to top it off with Sugar Flowers, it's just gorgeous. I am not sure if I could actually eat it. It's just so beautiful!

And I don't know that I want to know how long those flowers took to paint on the cake.

Is it just me, or is this not gorgeous?

2 comments:

Aline said...

If you are saying that this is a hand painted cake then I would love to test those hands before the cake. They are going to be more sweet than this beautiful cake.. amazing!!!^-^

Goldan Mandaps India

John david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogging tips