Monday, September 26, 2011

Late Night Treats

Lately, I have noticed that a lot of couples are deciding to do late night snacks for their guests who stay to party! I really love this detail and it makes for a memorable night for your guests.

A couple of great late night treats that I adore are McDonald's Cheeseburgers and maybe some fries, Krispy Kreme donuts, and Chick-Fil-A! Yummmmmm! Your late night treat should probably be something fast foodie and filling. By this time of night your guests are probably a little bit tipsy and just want something easy and quick to satisfy their craving.

RSVP Catering
I love it with the milk! So cute!

Image
Mmmmmm cookies and milk, even betterer!!


Image
Whatever treat you decide to use, your guests will love it and leave happy and content!

This post is making me kind of hungry, five guys for lunch? Yes!

3 comments:

Hochzeits DJ said...

These miniburgers look just fabulous! What a treat to get late at night. So dance the night away is really worth! Love this post! Yummy, Yummy...I got love in my tummy...would be the perferct tune to this late night snack!

kaity said...

we ordered pizza for our guests in the last hour. they LOVED it!

Leesa said...

"Late night treats" topic is very nice. The wedding planner sharing the information. So dance the night away is really worth and love this post.

Blogging tips