Friday, June 3, 2011

Bridesmaids: The Movie


Okay, so I did it! I saw Bridesmaids. I wasn't going to. I promise I wasn't. For Real.

Because, to be completely frank, I love weddings (obviously) but I don't watch them on TV (except for the Royal Wedding), I don't watch silly reality TV shows about weddings, I just love my clients and their weddings.

So when another movie came out about a wedding. I wasn't going to see it. (until it came out on cable).

But I did.

And holy cow, am I glad I did. I laughed until I cried. I laughed until I pee'd myself. And then I snorted. Loudly. It was so funny. Definitely not a chic flick. Definitely a funny, movie! I'd say it's the Hangover from a woman's point of view, but not really. That's a loose translation.

Go see this movie with good company and maybe some popcorn.

No comments:

Blogging tips