Friday, June 11, 2010

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words


Your photographer is there to capture moments, moments that are frozen in time forever.

These moments capture emotion, sadness, happiness, love, a tender kiss, embarressment.

Yup.

Even embarressing moments.

This photograph to me, even though, I've never met these people, I couldn't tell you their names, where this wedding was, what state, what country, what city, nothing. This photograph tell me that someone was making a speech, and the story they were telling was incredible, it captured the entire room. Had everyone's undying attention, and then there was a slight pause and story was told that was in that gray-area-of-stories-that-shouldn't-be-told-at-weddings.

And hysteria broke out, and the person giving the speech had to pause for a moment for laughter.

That is what this picture tells me.

Photography by: Alan Maudie

No comments:

Blogging tips