Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at MasterPiece Weddings! There is so much for to be Thankful for, please take a moment today (as we all should everyday) to give thanks for the amazing blessing in your life!

Just a few things we are thankful for:

  • Our amazing clients! I am not just saying that, this past year, we were blessed beyond imaginable levels with how incredible our clients have been! We have definately made friends for a lifetime!
  • The vendors that we get to work with day in and day out, how amazing they are, and the incredible lifelong friendships that have come out of those relationships!
  • The planners that we love! And I mean that, I know that every wedding planner on the planet is supposed to be our competition, but I find so much influence and guidance from my fellow wedding planners. {You know who you are!}
  • Amanda and Erinn - really, this year has been full of amazing'ness for MasterPiece Weddings! We love Gainesville Weddings, and have had the pleasure of doing some amazing things together, and I am so blessed to have them in my life and on my team!
  • And if I can get personal and sappy for a moment, my husband and my family! Really, with out you John, to bounce idea's off of, and be my marketing guru, I don't know that our company would be as cool as it is! And my sister - I heart you big alot! You are amazing!
Can't wait for 2010! Thank you for an amazing year! {so far}

No comments:

Blogging tips