Monday, October 12, 2009

What is a Wedding Planner?

We are going to call this week, Wedding Planner Week! Soooo, without further ado, welcome to Wedding Planner Week! We are going to dedicate this whole week to all questions, myths and regrets about Wedding Planners! Brides are going to be weighing-in quite honestly about why they did or didn't hire a wedding planner, and how they feel about it now. But let's start with what exactly a wedding planner does, and why it could or should be helpful to hire one. A wedding planner should be there as much or as little as you need help with. If you are struggling with your caterer and need help getting your contract straight, it is our job to step in and help YOU! That is the bottom line, we are there to help you! We are also there on the day of your wedding to make sure you don't have to worry if your flowers are the wrong shade of pink or the wrong color all together. And at your reception you don't have your caterer, DJ, photographer, videographer and who ever else asking you as the bride, the same questions, we play interference! You wont' have worry about a thing! So, welcome to Wedding Planning Week, I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Alex said...

hi there,if you'd like to read more and earn some good informations about what is a wedding planner don't hesitate :) greetings

KrisD Mauga said...

My hubby n I were married over 7 years ago. As fabulous as our wedding was, there are a few things I really wish I would have done for our wedding. #1 get a wedding planner, #2 budgeted more on our photographer (to get the one we really wanted). Had we had a planner, my stress would have been so much less. There is so much going on that day, you need someone in control who KNOWS what they are doing, someone to call the shots. The last thing you need are problems being brought to your attention just before you head over to your reception. Your day should be FUN! As for the photographer, I didn't realize the importance of having those memories documented with style! I knew what I wanted but I thought I could pay less for it- NOT! Funny now I am a wedding photographer- one of my inspirations was to capture what I missed out on at my own wedding.

Blogging tips