Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bridal Show Mania!

We had such a great time at the Bridal Show on Sunday! We met some fabulous engaged brides and grooms, and we also got the chance to chat with brides that we are currently working with!

But first there is set up and getting ready... and Leah snapped this one of me flat ironing my hair in my compact... the gloriousness that is being a wedding vendor!


The vendors all had bets on if my shoes would stay on all day... they did! AHEM!



Our booth looked so fun with the lanterns hanging from the ceiling (thank you Intern Melissa!) and Erinn, Intern Melissa and I had so much fun chatting with everyone!

(Erinn on left, Intern Melissa on Right)
{I had to get a better picture of the laterns... LOVE THEM}
{Decor....galore}
{MasterPiece Stress Relief, served up Martini Style!}
{and of course, every bride had to receive 101 Reasons why we are Awesometastic!}


And our neighbors ROCKED! We had Celebrations Catering on one side, and The Plant Shoppe on the other, we all used green to accent our booths (totally planned!) And it was a blast!

{Celebrations and Cafe C/Villa East)

{Plant Shoppe}

Then, I had the fabulous opportunity to give away a $2500 Planning Package to one lucky couple! So I got on stage (with my cute shoes on) and Maria and Josh are our newest clients! They won! Yayyy!

{Proof the cute shoes stayed on alllllll day!}
{Meet Maria, our newest client!}

We'll see you on the 27th at The Performing Arts Center for The Real Gainesville Bridal EXPO!

Images taken by: Me, Leah from Celebrations, Betsy from the Plant Shoppe and TJM Studios (he took the good ones!)

4 comments:

MoralesVilanova said...

Great post!

Kaly Scott said...

You have some really cute stuff! I like your taste. Thank you for sharing your post!
Here is fun site that I enjoy, just thought I'd share.
http://www.weddingenrichments.com

Erinn E. Ryan said...

ah! I love the way the paper lanterns look!

Betsy said...

Being next to you was great. It was fun watching Erinn talk to the brides

Blogging tips