Friday, February 27, 2009

One more Mini Re-Cap

As I am stilly tallying the numbers, I can tell you that I am very impressed with the generousity of our friends, family, and Let's Eat Cake! supporters!

I know we had a lofty goal! And times were different 2 years ago when I set that goal, so although we'll come close, I know that St. Jude Children's Research Hospital will appreciate every thing that we are doing!

I wanted to thank these folks for blogging about our event, and posting pictures! We should have ours back soon, I want to make the official announcements!!! (so check back Monday)

Steamy Kitchen - for writing about the event so quickly, for loving the cakes, for being a fantastical judge, and loving food as much as me!!! You are the best Jaden!!!


Blissful Bride - Amanda, you are so sweet! Thank you for your friendship, for blogging about Let's Eat Cake!, for volunteering at the event, and just being all around amazing! I am blessed to have you as my friend!

Unique Designs - Where to start! You guys designed the most amazing bakers invitations, the posters were amazing!!! People stopped me on the street to tell me how swank they are! And for helping make this event so classy and fun! (and for helping my sister!) You are true friends! Thank you!!!

Tampa Tribune - Yup! Tampa Tribune! Jaden Hair (see above) wrote an awesome article for the paper, and I love you for it!!!

K-Gallery - Thanks Matt and Krystal for coming to Let's Eat Cake! and for loving my sister's cake unbiasedly!!! You both Rock!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Powers Photography- I know Stewart and Susan are waiting for me to blog the pictures, before they do- but they deserve a huge THANK YOU, for always being there for me, and for Let's Eat Cake! for bringing my sister to tears (in a good way), for photographing our entrie event, and for being my friend! Thank you!

1 comment:

Amanda B. Young said...

How sweet are you!? I am simply honored that I was able to help. You and your work have truly been inspirational! Let's do lunch when you have a free moment!

Blogging tips