Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday!

Check out FlyAway Photography today, we had a long chat about Destination Weddings, and our casual chat turned into an interview, how fun!

And, I have a couple of confessions to make- I hope you don't mind. I've been thinking about Saundra alot, and not too long ago she started a game of tag, and I, well, I didn't participate. I was tagged at least 287 times {slight exaggeration} and I couldn't think of anything to write. So I quit. I did, I quit a game a tag, there I said it...

But now, I come to you, with at least one song that I am embarrassed to say that I know all of the words to, listen to it SO loud in car, and make myself feel like I am a Broadway star. Yes, I am a geek. There I said it.

My Name is Melissa and I love this song!

I guess that proves I can't leave anything undone... speaking of which have I mentioned I'm OCD... but I think that's for another post...

3 comments:

jessica@Stella Event Design said...

I know ALL of the songs from rent, but that one is my absolute favorite! A great song to belt out in the car!

Amanda B. Young said...

Ahhhh! Somehow I missed this post! I can't believe it! Yet another reason to love you! Rent is one of my all-time favorites. I'm pretty sure I know every song and every lyric and Greg tells me I'm a total dork because of how loudly I'll sing it (and sometimes not even be aware that I'm doing it)! :-)

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips