Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Mojuba


I would love to say that I know everything about everything weddings. And I would love to say that I know everything and every vendor that pops up online, every minute of every day, but I would be exaggerating. Slightly.

But, I recently found out about this awesome fun new site called My Mojuba - its' super fun! They specialize in emergency kits for the bride and groom! That are super swank, totally useful!

Now, keep in mind, that on your wedding day, I'll have my Wedding Emergency Bag with everything you could possibly need... but what about your bridal shower, or bachelorette party, or just everyday in general... I mean geez you never know when you'll need tissues stain removal kit, nail files, polish, or shoe shine or a shave kit!

And for a limited time, use the code KISSME at checkout for $25 off your purchase at My Mojuba.

(MasterPiece Weddings was not in any way paid for this post, we wanted to mention this product to you because we think it's cool and it's something you can definitely use, not because we were compensated in anyway)

No comments:

Blogging tips