Monday, April 20, 2009

Let's Eat Cake! In Print!

So, I was out and about, and someone said to me "Hey! You are the one in that magazine!" and then the conversation went like this:
Me: I'm sorry?
Stranger at the Out and About Place: No, Really, I saw you in the magazine!
Me: I'm and really sorry, you have me mistaken, that was Katie, Tom Cruz's wife... I am just a wedding planner.
Stranger at the Out and About Place: No! I saw you in the magazine, aren't you a cake baker?
Me: No, sorry, just a wedding planner...
Stranger at the Out and About Place: OHHHH! You are MasterPiece Weddings, you planned that cake thingie! Seeeeeeee - here you are!
Stranger then whips out the magazine...and VOLIA! There I am!
Take a Peek!

Holy Cow! I was in a magazine! Thank you Gainesville Magazine for publishing Let's Eat Cake!

3 comments:

Professor Corrie said...

I posted your success on my blog! Way to go! Whoohooo!

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

That is so awsome! Congrats!!

Eliana@BYSE said...

Congrats Melissa!

Blogging tips