Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter White

While I was recently getting ready to attend my first holiday party of the year, I was struggling between the go-to Little Black Dress and a Really Cute Off White dress, the girls in the office forced suggested I wear the Off White Dress.
I did.
But it got me thinking, a Winter White wedding would be so pretty!
What do you think? Super Romantic, and beautiful, right!?!?

Sources: Cake-, Roses, Thank you party favor, Wedding Picture, icicle party favor, invitations, table, chocolate fountain

7 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Very pretty - I just love the middle picture!

Bridechka said...

So lovely!

Monica said...

White is ALWAYS a good choice! Well, unless you're a guest...

Allison said...

I love winter weddings. My fiance and I were tossing around that idea. Our only concern was, "What if it doesn't snow." We just couldn't risk it. =)

Very elegant and beautiful though. I'd probably want to pull up in a horse drawn sleigh. I know a bit cheesy but I luv it!

*Michelle said...

Damnit - that board make me want to be a winter bride! Of course, since its FL theres no snow... so we'd all just be cold. ok - maybe not. =)

said...

Winter weddings are so romantic. The chill in the air, paired with lit candles and floral decor...glamour can ooze so easily :)

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Love this board! It's so crisp and gorgeous! :)

Blogging tips