Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Small Guest List, Big Vision!

I am so excited to post this! It's my sister's wedding! If you look closely you can see me in upper left corner - the Best Woman! In addition to my duties for Best Woman and all, being that I am the family Wedding Go-To Woman - I had staff to coordinate this one!

My sister only had 35 guests at her wedding - it was so romantic, so personal, and just a fabulous event! She is a HUGE dessert fan, so she had a large bag of candy for each guest upon their arrival, a cheesecake wedding cake, and a sampler dessert plate- and as a favor, a 16 oz. pint glass (personalized) with Hersey's Hugs and Kisses inside - so sweet!

Instead of a Unity Candle, they performed a sand ceremony, which is perfect for outside ceremony's for fear of the candle being extinguished. One of them poured Green Sand, and the other purple into a beautiful vase - it is said that the two colors are then bonded in that form and can never be duplicated.

She loves Calla Lillies - so of course we tied those in, her colors were Greens and Purples. Thanks to Damon Tucci for some of these photos!


No comments:

Blogging tips