Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourth of July Week: Food

Happy (almost) Fourth of July! I wanted to do a little planning and prepping to show some fun ideas I found. First, food! A quick warning though, they're all sweet and awe-mazingly festive!

For breakfast, check out these Fourth of July Pancakes:

Star Pancakes via The Grant Life
How delicious! I love the strawberries and blueberries in between the pancakes.. Yummm!

Pizza is for lunch! Well, sort of. This is Sweetza Pizza:

Red, White, and Blueberry pizza via Aviva Goldfarb on PBS Parents
Oh my goodness. I can't wait to make this!! But wait... We're having kabobs for dinner. Steak? How about brownies?! I'm game! Here they are:

Brownie and Fruit Kabobs via The Editors on Recipe.com
Just wow. What a yummy day! And I absolutely love the mix of sweets and fruit. Great for kids!

Which will be on your table on Wednesday?

2 comments:

Unique Wedding Invitations said...

Love these unique menu ideas that look absolutely scrumptious as well!

laser cut wedding invitations said...

Well, I adore the creativeness and the yummy foods presented here.

Blogging tips